Friday, December 16, 2016

Green thorn Tabargan 100NS M390 / S35vn Axis folding knife double row ceramic ball Titanium carbon fiber hunting pocket EDC tool





​$130
 I am working with green thorn made the Tabargan 100NS,in some convenient it has gone beyond the original,double row ceramic ball+special steel washer(original only steel washer), carbon fiber + Titanium Handle weight reduce(original no Handle weight reduce),M390 or S35vn blade you can choose.
Overall Length: 230 mm
Blade length: 98 mm
Blade thickness: 4mm                       
Blae Finish: stone wash(Real Green thorn  with High-tech stone wash)
System: double row ceramic ball bearing Axis +  special steel washer system
Hardness: 58-60HRC                               
Knife weight: 146g
Blade material: M390 or S35vn
Handle Material: carbon fiber+ TC4 titanium alloy, CNC cutting.Handle weight reduce
Back space and  Pocket clip Material :  TC4 titanium alloy
Packaging: green thorn high-quality nylon sleeve

6 comments:

  1. Where can I get this knife ? I have been looking all over for one. Please let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Green-thorn-Tabargan-100NS-M390-S35vn-Axis-folding-knife-double-row-ceramic-ball-Titanium-carbon-fiber/32781140082.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot. The help was greatly appreciated. Too bad you don't ship to the United States, you have a great site with many knives I want. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not sell, I just list new knives.

      Delete
    2. I can choose US in the shipping options, maybe there's something wrong on their side. You can always send a message to the seller and ask if there's a way to get it shipped to you anyways.
      Maybe that would be without AliExpress' Escrow service but I at least always got my items even without that.

      Delete